Mushroom Babycorn Masala
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 63474 times
The tempting mushroom baby corn masala is a mixed vegetable recipe with mushrooms and baby corns stir fried together. Find many mushroom recipes, veg recipes at tarla dalal. Com
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions,coconut, coriander powder, cumin seeds, cinnamon, cloves, poppy seeds, cardamom, tomatoes and garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a kadhai, add the ground masala and saute till the oil seperates from the masala.
- Add the mushrooms and babycorn and saute, adding sufficient water and salt, mix well and cover and cook till they turn soft and tender.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by girinair on 10 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.