Multi Grain Golpapdi
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4224 times
Golpapdi is itself healthy but i have made it more healthy by adding 3 grains in it. It includes wheat flour,soya flour,ragi flour.
Add your private note
CONTEST WINNING RECIPE
For the contest
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 12 to 15 pieces
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the wheat flour and saute on medium flame till the flour turns pink and it gives out aroma.
- Add the soya flour, ragi flour, mix well and saute for another 2-4 minutes and remove from the flame.
- Now add the jaggery and fried coconut, sesame seeds,chopped almonds and mix well.
- Pour on greased plate and garnish with khuskhus,til,almond slivers and cut to pieces and serve.
- Can be stored for 10-15 days in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 19 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.