Muli Bhaji Nu Muthia
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12903 times
The muli bhaji nu muthiya is a healthy steamed dough roll (muthia)recipe prepared from mooli bhaji or radish leaves which has been finely chopped. Muli bhaji nu muthiya is a popular delicacy in gujarati cuisine. Low in calories and rich in fiber and nutrients, mooli bhaji nu muthiya is simple and quite delicious.
- Combine the radish leaves, wheat flour, semolina, curds, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt, mix well and knead into a soft dough using water.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll them into cylindrical shape.
- Steam the muthias in a steamer for 15-20 minutes or till done.
- Remove from the steamer, cool and cut into thick slices.
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and red chillies and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the sliced muthias and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, coriander, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sandhyan on 27 Apr 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.