Muesli ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21275 times
Easily put together ingredients in this powerhouse muesli make for a low-cal filling breakfast. Packed with nutrients and fibre, this filling breakfast will surely keep you away from bingeing on unnecessary calorie laden food.
- Combine the oats and wheat bran in a non-stick pan and sauté on a slow flame for 5 to 7 minutes. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Add the cornflakes, vanilla essence and sultanas and toss well.
- For serving, place ¼ portion of the muesli into a bowl, pour ¾ cup of milk and add ¼ cup of mixed fruits to it and mix well.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredient to make 3 more servings. Serve immediately.
- Make the muesli in bulk, use as required and store the remaining in an air-tight container.
Nutrient values Per Serving
|Energy|| 201 calories|
|Protein|| 10.2 gm|
|Carbohydrates|| 35.0 gm|
|Fat|| 2.2 gm|
|Fibre|| 2.1 gm|
|Iron|| 3.1 mg|
|Zinc|| 2.4 mg|
|Calcium|| 258.7 mg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.