Added to 145 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15152 times
While these buns seem like lunch fare, they are very popular for breakfast in Mexico. You can make mini Moyettes for a cocktail party. Buy very tasty bread buns or make them at home.
- Cut off the tops from the buns. Sccop out the centres.
- Fill the centres with some refried beans.
- Top with some grated cheese and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 10 minutes.
- Take out from the oven and top with the vegetables and salsa.
- Apply butter lightly on the top and bake for a few minutes until crisp.
- Serve hot covered with the bun tops.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.