This recipe has been viewed 1799 times
A protein rich and tasty toast recipe, the moong toast has the unusual combination of boiled moong added as a topping on the bread slices and then served toasted with chilli sauce or chutney as breakfast.
- Saute the ginger-garlic paste a bit . add to it the sprouted moong & tomato together with salt , turmeric pwd, chili pwd & green chilies. cook till done.
- Add coriander leaves.
- Keep aside.
- Grind the pudina leaves & salt with water in a mixer & keep aside.
- Now take 2 bread slices. apply sour cream on one side. add the above sprouted moong masala on it. on the other slice apply the pudina chutney.
- Repeat the same with the other bread.
- Toast in a toaster applying little butter on top to avoid sticking .
- Eat hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by shshy on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.