Moong Sprouts Tikki with Curds
by LOPA SHAH
This recipe has been viewed 2413 times
Here is yet another type of tikki which is healthy, easy to digest and full of vitamins and protein,this tikki is made from moong sprouts with the combination of urad dal and with very little spices,yet tasty and healthy.
- Wash and soak moong sprouts and urad dal separately for 8 hours.
- Blend the moong sprouts and urad dal separately in a mixer using very little water.
- Combine moong sprouts and urad dal batter in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the salt and ginger-green chilli paste, mix well and cover and keep aside for 4 hours to ferment.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in non-stick pan, drop spoonful of batter and shallow fry the tikkis from both the sides till golden brown in colour.
- Similarly prepare other tikkis and keep aside.
- Pour the khajur amli chutney in serving plate.
- Arrange tikkis on it, pour curd over tikkis, sprinkle chilli powder and serve immedaitely garnished with chopped mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 15 Aug 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.