Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15639 times
A sweet dessert recipe garnished with dry fruits.
- Heat a pan and roast the moong dal till it gives an aroma.
- Cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth powder.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the cashewnuts and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Remove and keep aside.
- Add the coconut and saute till it turns golden brown. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Combine all the ingredients and add a little warm milk and grease your hands with ghee make small balls of laddu.
- Store in an air-tight contained.
This recipe was contributed by sunag on 08 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.