Moong Dal ki Sabzi
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 88126 times
Moong dal sabzi, tasty and spicy sabzi made with moong dal and other ingredients like tomatoes, onions, chillies and other condiments and spices.
- Pressure cook the whole moong dal in 5 cups of water. Remove from the flame and allow the steam to escape.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds splutters add the ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute for few minutes.
- Add the onion and all the spices along with the salt.
- Let it cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add the tomato and cooked for 5 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the cooked moong and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by iyer_madhu on 29 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.