Moong Dal Cheela
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 50275 times
Moong dal cheela is a great way of adding proteins in the form of moong dal on your breakfast table. Easy to prepare and crispy moong dal cheela are best paired with green chutney or chilli sauce and can also be had with breads.
- Soak the dal in water overnight.
- In the morning remove the chilka and churn it in the mixie.
- Add jeera,green chillies,ginger,coriander,red chilly powder and salt..
- Cook it over a fry pan at low flame after pouring it in cheela form at high flame.
- Paneer+chopped green chillies+coriander stuffing can be used before serving
This recipe was contributed by gunjan_agarwal2000 on 14 Jan 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.