Mooli ki Sukhi Subzi ( Know Your Green Leafy Vegetables)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 33365 times
Normally, we end up using only the radish whites and throw away the greens which are very nutritious! here’s a way to boost your iron levels using these greens.
- Combine the besan, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, salt and 1 tbsp of oil together in a bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tbsp oil in a broad pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When they crackle, add the asafoetida and the radish whites and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Add the radish greens and sauté on a medium flame for another minute. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Sprinkle the besan mixture evenly over it, mix well and cover and cook on a slow flame for another 2 to 3 minutes. Serve hot with parathas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.