Mooli Moong Dal ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10662 times
What’s new about dal, you might ask nonchalantly, but not after you try this innovative mooli moong dal. If you want to remove the bitterness of the radish, chop it, apply a little salt, keep aside for 5-7 minutes, squeeze out the water and use it.
- Combine the moong dal, radish, turmeric powder, salt and ¼ cup of water in a microwave-safe bowl, mix well and microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring thrice in between after every 2 minutes.
- Add the prepared paste and coriander, mix well and microwave on high for 3 minutes, stirring twice in between after every 1 minute.
- Put the ghee in another microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Add the cumin seeds, green chillies and ginger, mix well and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the tempering to the dal, mix well and microwave on high for 4 minutes, stirring once in between after 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.