Mooli Jowar ki Roti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 235 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22494 times
Crisp, grated radish is mixed well with white millet flour, ginger and garlic to make deliciously soft rotis with pungent hints of radish. Different, delicious and healthy, this is best savored with thick, whipped curd.
- Combine all the ingredients and knead into a soft dough, using enough hot water.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion between two sheets of greased plastic to a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle.
- Cook the rotis on a hot tava (griddle) using oil or ghee on both sides till brown spots appear on the surface.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.