5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 88 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 198007 times
This is undoubtedly an innovative low calorie snack! flour wrappers are filled with a healthy filling of broccoli and bean sprouts, and steamed to make an appetizing snack. Follow the exact procedure and make the world's best momos!
- Sieve the flour and salt together.
- Add warm water gradually and knead well to make a soft dough.
- Knead for a while till the dough is quite smooth and keep aside for 30 minutes, covered with a damp muslin cloth.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a 75 mm. (3") diameter circle to make a momo wrapper.
- Keep aside, covered with a damp muslin cloth.
- Place a momo wrapper on a flat dry surface and put 2 tsp of the stuffing in the centre.
- Apply the flour paste along the edges and fold over to make a semi-circle.
- Pinch at the outer rim.
- Repeat with the remaining momo wrappers and stuffing to make 7 more momos.
- Arrange the momos in a steamer plate and steam for 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.