Molten Brownie ( Cakes and Pastries)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 98 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26431 times
Make a special event truly memorable by serving this dessert, which not only tastes amazing but also looks spectacular and is easy to make.
Add your private note
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Crumble the brownie to a powder.
- Add 2-3 tbsp of the chocolate truffle, mix well and divide the mixture into 6 equal portions.
- Line the glass bowls with plastic wraps. Using one portion of the cake mixture line a 50 mm. (2”) diameter greased glass bowl at the base and the sides with your fingers leaving a 37 mm. (1½ ”) hollow in the centre. The thickness of the lining should be around 12 mm. (½“).
- Repeat with 3 portions of the cake mixture to line 3 more glass bowls. Keep the remaining 2 portions of the brownie mixture aside.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set.
- Spoon out 2 tbsp of the chocolate truffle and the 1/2 tbsp of the grated chocolate into the hollow space of each bowl leaving ½“ from the top and refrigerate again for 20 minutes.
- Cover this ½“ space of each bowl with 1/2 portion of reserved brownie mixture and refrigerate for another 20 minutes.
- When set, unmould, remove the plastic wrap and place on 4 individual serving plates.
- To serve, microwave for 30 seconds and serve immediately garnished with mango and mint sprigs.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.