5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 94814 times
A treat for the palate, the mohanthal happens to be one of the very popular indain sweet dish recipes. The easy way for preparing this dessert item, mohanthal which is a favorite for auspicious occasions and festivals is presented in this simple and tasty mohanthal recipe.
- Combine milk and besan well ,mix well and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the besan and saute for 12 minutes.
- Add the condensed milk and cook with while stirring continuously for 15 minutes or till the mixture thickens.
- Add the saffron, mix well and remove from the flame and pour the mixture into a greased plate and garnish with almonds.
- Cool and cut into desired pieces.
This recipe was contributed by flying chef on 08 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.