Mock Mayyonaise Sandwich
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2735 times
Mayyonaise is easily available in market, but the ready made mayonnaise contains high calorie,here is mock mayyonaise sandwich and the speciality of this sandwich is that the mayyonaise is home made which contains low calorie and in this sandwich along with low calorie home made mayyonaise lots of vegetables are used, this sandwich can be carried for picnic or even as a breakfast in office and also ideal breakfast for kids also
- Combine the curds, cream, oregano, chili flakes, mustard seed powder and powdered sugar in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Cut and remove the edges of bread slices.
- Apply butter on each bread slices.
- Add the cabbage, capsicum, carrots and salt to curd mixture, mix well.
- Spread 2 tbsp prepared mayonnaise mixture on one bread slice, cover with the other slice.
- Similarly prepare other sandwiches.
- Cut and serve.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 01 Mar 2012Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.