Mixed Vegetables in Green Moong Gravy
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19167 times
Oondhiya is one of gujarat's culinary treasures! here is an interesting version i arrived at while experimenting by grinding sprouts instead of fattening coconut, you get a healthier recipe without compromising one bit on taste.
- Combine together the potatoes, brinjals, bananas, surti papdi, yam and the prepared masala, mix well and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the carom seeds and asafoetida and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the vegetable-masala mixture, turmeric powder, chilli powder, sugar, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.