Mixed Vegetables in Creamy Sauce
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 156 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44030 times
Low in calories but a rich and creamy taste.
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1/2 minute.
- Add the green chilli and fry again for 1/2 minute.
- Add the vegetables (french beans, carrots, cauliflower) and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the white sauce, salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Health Information : A dish which sounds and tastes rich and creamy but uses the unusual low calorie white sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.