Mixed Vegetables-Patiala Style
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 548 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 184785 times
A delicately spiced vegetable.
- You can take cauliflower, carrots, green peas as mixed vegetables.
- Heat the ghee and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Mix the paste in 2 tablespoons of water and add along with the turmeric powder. Cook until the onions are soft.
- Add the boiled vegetables, capsicum, green chilli, milk, sugar, cinnamon powder and salt.
- Mix the cornflour with 3 tablespoons of water and add to the mixture. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander on top and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.