Mixed Vegetables In Evergreen Sauce
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6254 times
Mixed vegetables in evergreen sauce is a meal in itself with the chopped veggies like carrots, capsicum and Brocolli tossed with a evergreen paste made from celery, mint, coriander and chillies.
- Grind the ingredients for the paste in a mixer
- In a wok heat oil and add onions,capsicum,mushrooms,babycorn,brocolli,carrots.
- Add aginomoto and saute for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Add the evergreen paste and saute for 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup water and bring to a boil.
- Add salt and sugar and stir.
- Mix the cornflour in 1/2 cup water and add,stirring while adding
- When the gravy thickens garnish with shredded carrots and chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot with rice.
This recipe was contributed by tamerina28 on 16 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.