Mixed Vegetable Sabji
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 38667 times
This subji is very nutritious. a very healthy side dish for the mother. this should be had with rice. instead of chilly powder pepper is added. lactating mothers should avoid potato, raw banana, and like vegetables.
Add your private note
Mixed Vegetable Sabji recipe - How to make Mixed Vegetable Sabji
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash moong dal and boil well, steam the veggies also.
- In the kadai add little oil put the mustard seeds after they spultter,put the chopped garlic.
- Add the veggies. mash the moong dal and add it to the veggies, add the tamarind juice.
- Add salt, pepper and termeric powder.
- Add little water and allow it to boil.after it thickens put off the fire .ga
This recipe was contributed by durgabala on 27 Mar 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.