Mixed Vegetable Pickle By chitvish
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22423 times
Tangy and spicy pickle made with pieces of different vegetables and preserved in a mixture of various spices and condiments.
Add your private note
Mixed Vegetable Pickle By chitvish recipe - How to make Mixed Vegetable Pickle By chitvish
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash well & drain the vegetables.cut them.
- Chop 4 lemons & squeeze the other 8.
- Heat oil & temper as given.
- Add the vegetables & lemon pieces & fry a little.
- Then add chilli powder, salt, haldi & methi powder.
- Fry for a while.
- Remove from flame & cool.
- Add lime juice & mix well..
- Oil should cover completely.
- Peas, raw manathakkali & 50 gms garlic ( peeled) can be added raw.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 23 May 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.