Mixed Vegetable Parathas
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 672 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 78256 times
Wholesome stuffed parathas.
Add your private note
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 10 to 12 servings
- Heat the oil and fry the mixed vegetables, and spring onions on a very high flame for 4 to 5 minutes minute.
- Add the potato, coriander, green chillies, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Mix all the ingredients and add water to make a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 to 12 portions. Roll out thinly.
- Put 1 tablespoon of the stuffing in the centre of each dough round. Make an envelope by folding all the sides over the vegetables. Cook on a tawa (griddle) with ghee until crisp on both sides.
- Repeat for the remaining dough rounds and stuffing
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.