Mixed Sprouts Stir-Fry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 44 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15477 times
Enjoy these nutrient powerhouses in the form of the traditional bhel.
- Mix the besan with ¾ cup of water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the onions and curry leaves and stir-fry till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the mixed sprouts and salt and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the besan mixture, mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, coriander and black salt. Mix well and stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander and nylon sev.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.