Mix Dal By kanchan_c
This recipe has been viewed 1571 times
Find a recipe database of easy , quick and delicious mix dal recipes, dal recipes at tarladalal.com. Vegetable recipe, rice preparations, dessert or non-vegetarian dishes…you are sure to find a wealth of recipes at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Mix Dal By kanchan_c recipe - How to make Mix Dal By kanchan_c
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
- Wash all the dals, & put them in pressure cooker & add little salt in it. let it cook for about 4-5 whistles.
- Till the dals r done, heat oil, add mustard seeds & cumin seeds, curry leaves, hing & turmeric powder, & green chillies.
- When it is done, add chopped onions.
- After the onions are done, add chopped tomatoes.
- After the tomatoes are done, add cooked dal, & add salt.
- Allow it to boil for a few minutes.
- Garnish it with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan_c on 13 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.