Minty Mango Delight ( Party Drinks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 83 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21648 times
Minty mango delight, an innovative variant of the traditional kairi ka panha or kairi ka pani, this refreshing drink is the best way to beat the heat after a long day. You can make the syrup of cooked mangoes, sugar and mint in advance and store it. Combine the syrup and chilled water just before serving.
- Combine 1/2 cup of water and sugar in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till the sugar dissolves completely, while stirring continuously.
- Add the raw mangoes and cook on a medium flame for another 3 to 4 minutes, till the mangoes are tender, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside to cool.
- Combine the cooked mangoes and mints leaves and blend in a mixer till the mixture is smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a bowl, add the mint leaves, 1/2 cup of crushed ice, 1 cup of chilled water and blend well using a hand blender.
- For serving, place 2 tbsp of crushed ice in 4 individual glasses and pour equal quantities of the drink over it.
- Serve chilled topped with 1 tbsp of crushed ice in each glass.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.