Minty Caramel Coffee
by REEMA THAKKAR
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3798 times
A cool drink loved by all and helps beat summer!
- Caramelize sugar in a pan than add half of the milk in it(milk should be at room temperature,if cold than it will cause lumps)mix well and stir continuously.
- Add the cornflour to the remaining milk and pour it in pan, keep stirring.
- Add the coffee powder and stir it till one boil comes.
- Keep aside to cool and add the butterscotch essence,mint essence, vanilla ice-cream crushed ice and blend well.
- Garnish with sweet chocolate pieces.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by REEMA THAKKAR on 06 May 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.