by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1169 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 60060 times
So mini, so delicious. A delightful tea-time snack.
- Sieve the flour with the sugar and salt.
- Add the oil and mix well.
- Make a well in the centre. Crumble the yeast and put in this well.
- Sprinkle 1/2 teacup of warm water over the yeast. Wait for 5 minutes.
- Mix the yeast with the flour. Add enough water to make a semi-soft dough.
- Knead the dough for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Cover the dough with a wet cloth and leave for 45 minutes or until double in size.
- Knead the dough for 1 minute.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the capsicums and green chillies and fry again for 1 minute.
- Chop the mushrooms.
- Add the chopped mushrooms, lemon juice and salt and cook for 3 minutes.
- Chop the tomatoes. Drain the liquid.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, chilli powder, sugar and salt and boil until the tomatoes are soft.
- Blend in a liquidiser.
- Roll out the dough into thin puris to fit a muffin tray.
- Grease a muffin tray thoroughly and press the puris inside.
- After 10 minutes, spread a little filiing, plenty of pizza sauce and little white sauce on each round.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake in a hot oven at 200 degree C (400 degree F) for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Instead of the above pizza dough, you can straightaway use readymade pizza bread.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.