Mini Green Pea Uttapa
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 201 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17562 times
Watch simple Dosa batter transform into an attractive and mouth-watering delicacy, with a little help from green peas! The batter, enhanced with green peas, green chillies and coriander, emerges into a very pleasantly coloured Mini Green Pea Uttapa, which has a snazzy, lingering flavour brought about mainly by coriander. Serve these mini uttapas hot and fresh with Sambhar and Coconut Chutney (idlis and Dosas)
- Combine the green peas, green chillies, coriander and salt in a deep bowl, mix well and keep the green peas mixture aside.
- Heat a mini uttapa pan and grease it lightly using little oil.
- Pour a spoonful of the batter in each uttapa mould to make a 75 mm. (3") diameter round.
- Top each mini uttapa with 1 tsp of the green pea mixture and cook them, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 11 more uttapas in 2 more batches.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.