Milk Khoya Burfi
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16771 times
Tickle your sweet tooth with the healthy calcium rich Milk khoya burfi which is made so easy with this simple burfi recipe. Add sugar, almonds, elaichi powder and khoya to the freshly prepared chenna or curdled milk and shape in small squares.
- Bring the milk to bloil and sprinkle citirc acid.
- The milk will curdl.
- Continue cooking till all the water wvaporates.
- Add sugar and ghee to the curdle milk.
- Stir and cook till almost dry.
- Add khoya and keep string for five mins.
- Add few pistachios and almonds slices nad cardamon powder.
- Keep stirring till the mixture reaches granular consistecny.
- Remove and pour onto a greased tray and allow it to cool.
- Decorated with reamining pistachios and almonds slice.
This recipe was contributed by seju08 on 28 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.