Microwave Dhood Peda
Added to 58 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22197 times
Serve it on a glass platter or a silver platter.
this is so easy to prepare and hardly takes any time at all.
it's just like one, two, three!
grease your palm before shaping them into balls, so that it does not stick onto to your hands.
- Mix together the condensed milk, milk powder, melted butter and the essence in a microwave dish (preferably) a corning ware dish.
- Microwave it for four minutes. remove and stir it thoroughly.
- Again microwave it for another 2 minutes.
- Remove and let it cool for sometime.
- Divide them equally into small lemon sized balls.
- Take an empty thread spool and one by one press the balls with the spool on a wax paper.
- Now you get a beautiful design.
- Sprinkle the finely chopped pistachio on the pedas.
- The pedas are ready.
This recipe was contributed by ochorios on 26 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.