by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 491 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28663 times
Mixed vegetables and refried beans topped with sour cream, crushed corn chips and tomato sauce, make a tasty filling for the tarts.
- Mix the flours, oil and salt and make a semi-stiff dough by adding water.
- Knead the dough well and keep for 30 minutes.
- Roll out into small puris and press inside a tart mould. Put another puri in another tart mould. Like that build up the layers or puris and tart moulds.
- Deep fry the stack in hot oil until crisp.
- Heat the oil and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the Mexican tomato sauce, vegetables and salt and cook for a few minutes.
- In each tart, put some vegetables mixture, refried beans and cottage cheese and top with sour cream, crushed corn chips, green onions, coriander and lettuce leaves.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.