Mexican Stir-Fry Rice
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18934 times
A mildly spiced rice with a melangé of vegetables. Cooked rajmah, if added will taste impart an additional flavour to this delicacy.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the onions and stir-fry until they are golden brown in colour.
- Remove the onions and place on absorbent paper.
- In the same oil, add the garlic and capsicum and stir-fry for a minute.
- Add the tomatoes, boiled vegetables, turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt and stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the rice and fried onions and mix well.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.