Mexican Salad Bowl
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 131 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16735 times
A refreshing tossed salad.
- Keep the celery, carrots and capsicum in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the celery, capsicum, onion, carrtos, potatoes and croutons.
- Line a big salad bowl with lettuce leaves and pile the salad in it.
- Mix the salad oil, vinegar, sugar, chilli powder, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the salald and mix lightly.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.