by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7102 times
Burger with cutlet of vegetables commonly used in Mexican cuisine.
- Mix together mashed potatoes, corn flour, chopped onions, boiled sweet corn, boiled carrot, green chilly paste, ginger garlic paste, oregano and salt.
- Divide it into 10 equal portions.
- Make flat puri like tikki of each portion into 2 inch diameter circles.
- Mix together mashed rajma, pepper, chili sauce and salt.
- Divide into 5 equal portions.
- Make flat puri like tikki of each potion into less than 2 inch diameter circles. (Approx more than 1 ½ inch)
- Place a kidney bean tikki between two potato tikkis.
- Slightly press the three tikkis to make one cutlet
- Seal the edges and shallow fry in oil.
- Cut burger breads horizontally into two
- Apply butter to both the inner portion of the breads
- Now apply cheese spread to the lower portion of the bread
- Place lettuce leaf on the lower portion
- Sprinkle salt and pepper powder over the leaf
- Place Mexican cutlet over it
- Now place one cheese slice over it
- Cover it with top portion of the bread
- Press it lightly
- Apply some butter over on top of the bread
- Heat it for 60-90 seconds in microwave
- Serve it with salsa
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 24 Jan 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.