by Kaity Desai
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 47005 times
- Cut flour tortillas in 1” squares and deep fry in oil till golden brown; keep aside.
- Place the refried beans in a large saucepan, cover the beans with 1 inch of water, and stir in 1 pk of taco seasoning mix. Place over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place enchilada sauce in another sauce pan and mix with small can of tomato sauce.
- Add cumin powder, chili powder and salt to taste; use water as needed to achieve desired consistency.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, and then reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Now take fried tortillas in a serving plate, topped with hot seasoned refried beans and enchilada sauce mix.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese to get melt.
- And mix all the other ingredients to it: onions, green paper, and shredded lettuce.
- Topped with chopped fresh cilantro.
- One can add salsa and jalapeño if like really hot.
This recipe was contributed by Kaity Desai on 28 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.