Methi matar malai
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 41529 times
Dont overfry the methi
dont add much of spices
1/2 cup cashews
2 tbsp malai1/2 onion
half cup boiled peas1 tomato
1/2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
i tbsp cumin seeds(jeera)1 tbsp oil
- Grind tomato,cashews,onion together.
- Heat one tbsp oil in a frying pan.
- Add cumin seeds in it.
- Add methi in it and fry for 3-4 mins.
- Heat oil in kadai,add ginger garlic paste in it,
- Add the grinded mixture to it,
- Stir for sometime,
- Now add fried methi and boiled peas to it,
- Add some water if frequired,
- Add some spices according to taste..
- 1/1 tbsp garam masala,1/2 spoon salt,1/4 tbsp dhaniya powder,1/4spoon chilli powder.
- Stir for sometime
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#413236 on 04 Jun 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.