Methi ki Sabzi
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42423 times
Substitute methi with spinach or spring onions. These need not be boiled before adding to the recipe.
- Boil 3 cups water in a deep pan, add the methi leaves and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Drain, wash again and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, tomatoes, all dry masalas, mix well and cook on a slow flame till the oil separates.
- Add a tbsp of water,mix well and bring to a boil.
- Add the fenugreek leaves, mix well and cook on a slow flame till oil separates.
- Serve hot with thin hot chappatis or phulkas.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 05 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.