Methi Palak Paneer Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 629 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55340 times
Greens are wonder foods that we aim to include daily in our diets. Here is a wonderful recipe that includes two iron and vitamin a rich greens at one go, and calcium and protein loaded paneer on top of that! this methi palak paneer subzi is so easy and quick to make too. You will love the delectable blend of traditional spices with your favourite greens and veggies, but remember to serve it fresh to enjoy the perfect aroma, flavours and colours.
- Heat 6 tsp of oil on a non-stick tava (griddle), add the paneer pieces and cook on a high flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till they turn light pink in colour. Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- In the same non-stick tava (griddle), add the remaining 1 tsp of oil, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, green chillies and 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continously
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, fenugreek leaves, spinach, salt and sprinkle 2 tbsp of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the sautéed paneer and sugar, mix it lightly and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Serve immediately with rotis or parathas.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.