Methi Mutter Malai
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 343 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27635 times
A tasty combination of fenugreek leaves and green peas, enriched with cream, cashewnuts and poppy seeds.
- Wash the fenugreek leaves, add 1/2 teaspoon of salt and leave aside for 10 minutes. Then, squeze out the water.
- In a glass bowl, combine 1 tablespoon of oil with the cumin seeds and fenugreek leaves and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- In another glass bowl, combine the green peas with 2 tablespoons of water nad microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- In a glass bowl, add the remaining 1 tablespoon of oil, the prepared paste and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, cream, sugar, salt and the cooked fenugreek and peas and microwave on HIGH for another 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.