Methi Moong Dal Subzi ( Cooking Under 10 Minutes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 529 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52267 times
Sometimes, simple recipes taste more awesome than the elaborate ones! this is one such example. A very easy recipe combining iron-rich fenugreek leaves and protein-rich green gram dal, the smell of methi moong dal subzi bubbling on the stove will draw your family to the table!
- Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds. When they crackle, add the onion, garlic, green chillies and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the turmeric powder, fenugreek and salt and stir.
- Add the soaked moong dal and 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Sprinkle the besan, mix well and bring to a boil. Simmer for some time.
- Serve hot with rice or rotis.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.