Melon and Pineapple Salad
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4054 times
an innovative combination of melon cubes with pineapple slices in the Melon and pineapple salad. The colorful and cooling salad recipe is best enjoyed as snack or dessert with cream as topping.
- Prepare syrup out of water, sugar and rind.
- Remove from heat and add mint leaves. cool and strain the syrup.
- Add lemon juice and freeze until half frozen.
- Freeze until set.
- Combine the diced fruits, sugar and pepper.
- Spoon into goblets and let it chill thoroughly.
- Scoop a spoonful of frozen mint ice on the fruits and serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh2001 on 03 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.