by Tarla Dalal
Added to 694 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14328 times
The unusual combination of muskmelon, orange and coconut water lend a refreshing flavour to this drink. This vitamin C loaded fruity concoction has been an all-time favourite amongst my family and friends. A touch of black salt perks it up, but you can also do without it, if you prefer.
- Blend the melon in a liquidiser. Strain it.
- Combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Serve chilled, poured into glasses and garnished with mint leaves.
- To reduce the amount of sugar required, use a ripe muskmelon.
- You can even make this juice without straining the muskmelon.
Nutrient values per serving
|Amt||Energy||Protein||Cho||Fat||Vit A||Vit C||Calcium||Iron||F. Acid||Fibre|
|266 gm||89 kcal||2.2 gm||19.1 gm||0.4 gm||1098.3||47.9 mg||70.9 mg||1.4 mg||0.0 mcg||0.6 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.