Added to 77 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24784 times
A delicious dish of noodles and vegetables which you can eat as a snack or as a meal.
- Heat the remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and fry the paste for a few minutes.
- Add the carrot, onion, cucumber, spinach stems and fry again for 2 minutes.
- Add the fried vegetables, sugar and salt to the fried noodles and mix well.
- Top with the chilli oil, surround with cucumber slices, sprinkle chopped spring onions on top and serve hot.
- Boil the noodles.
- Heat 1 1/2 tablespoons of oil and fry the boiled noodles.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.