Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49524 times
It is protein rich and easy to cook and serve.
- Heat the ghee in a pressure cooker, add the cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, shahjeera and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute on a slow flame for few minutes.
- Add the onions and saute again till the onion turns brown.
- Add the green peas and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the rice, 3 cups of water and salt, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by anandman_15 on 07 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.