Masala Paneer Dry
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 59502 times
The masala paneer dry is a tempting paneer or cottage cheese recipe with paneer cubes smeared with a masaledaar or spicy blend of ingredients. Serve with rotis or with parathas.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoedita and saute for a second.
- Add the onions and ginger-garlic paste, mix well and saute till onions become pink.
- Add the capsicum and salt, mix well, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the tomato puree, chilli powder, garam masala and sugar, mix well and cook till oil separates.
- Add the paneer cubes and sprinkle little water and cook on high flame or till the mixture becomes quite dry.
- Add the coriander and amchur powder, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by janhavid16 on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.