Masala Palak Paratha
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 73602 times
Palak paratha, spicy and palak base paratha, you can also serve with home made white butter.
- Heat a small pan and dry roast the carom seeds and cumin seeds. Cool and blend in a mixer to a fine powder. Keep aside.
- Combine the onions, spinach, coriander and green chilies and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste, using very little water.
- Combine the flour, salt, oil, prepared powder and prepared spinach paste in a deep bowl and knead into a soft dough using little water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 6" diameter, using the flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Bimo on 05 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.