Masala Chana ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 90 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 61660 times
Masala chana, this is one cart vendor i want to bless, for providing a really nutritious meal! you can have the spiciness customised to your liking! most popular at chowpatty, beaches and at railway stations too.
- Heat the butter in a broad non-stick pan, add the green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes or till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the chilli powder, pav bhaji masala and chaat masala, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Add the salt and hara chana,mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the lemon juice and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.