Masala Chaas ( Spicy Buttermilk)
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43758 times
A refreshing drink for summers!
- Combine the green chillies, coriander, ginger, 2-3 curry leaves and blend in a mixer into a smooth paste.
- Add the curds and blend using a hand blender till smooth.
- Pour this mixture in a glass.
- Add chaat masala, black salt, salt, lemon juice, asafoetida and mix well.
- Chill this in a refrigerator.
- Garnish it with few coriander leaves and one curry leaf and serve.
This recipe was contributed by deepnand2k3 on 03 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.